[Chicago] Thoughts on Virtual Hosting

Val Kolovos val.kolovos at analytehealth.com
Thu Dec 15 13:06:13 EST 2016

FWIW - My $.02

Digital Ocean - Pricing is roughly the same, but DO’s interface and documentation is better than Linode.
Ubuntu - Personal preference here, so I don’t want to start a holy war, but I find apt easier to work with than yum and Ubuntu just generally easier to navigate. Also, we use Ubuntu for our apps.

--
Vasili (Val) Kolovos
Director of Platform Services

Phone: 312-477-3025 <tel://312-477-3025> (OFFICE LINE)
Email: val.kolovos at analytehealth.com <mailto:val.kolovos at analytehealth.com>
www.analytehealth.com <http://www.analytehealth.com/>

328 S. Jefferson Street
Suite 770