[Chicago] Thoughts on Virtual Hosting

Andrew Zah zah.andrew at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 17:02:24 EST 2016

DigitalOcean is great. Ive used it for about 2 years now. They have a ton of quality tutorials on *nix configuration and whatnot.

Students can also get free credit on DO through Github's education pack.

I'd also recommend ChicagoVPS, I switched to them as I found better deals ($5/mo for 5 GB memory) than DO.

Andrew