[Chicago] Thoughts on Virtual Hosting

Val Kolovos val.kolovos at analytehealth.com
Thu Dec 15 18:35:04 EST 2016

I’d add in that using EC2 is a pretty good idea because, like Japhy said, it gets you experience with the Amazon ecosystem, which is worth more than just a little these days. Their free tier will work for you for a year and is certainly enough to get a home project off the ground.

--
Vasili (Val) Kolovos
Director of Platform Services

Phone: 312-477-3025 <tel://312-477-3025> (OFFICE LINE)
Email: val.kolovos at analytehealth.com <mailto:val.kolovos at analytehealth.com>
www.analytehealth.com <http://www.analytehealth.com/>

328 S. Jefferson Street
Suite 770