[Chicago] PostgreSQL and Python

Leon Shernoff leon at mushroomthejournal.com
Mon Feb 1 11:22:35 EST 2016

and pursuant to working with databases,

I'd like to get running with PostgreSQL, and it seems that pg8000 will
be the best choice for me since I'm on Windows 7 (Win-64) and Psycopg2
doesn't have a version for my environment. However I'm working in
Anaconda, and pg8000 isn't one of the packages it has. In fact, it's
hard for me to see any way for Python to hook up to PostgreSQL on my
machine, though I have it running fine on its own. Does anyone know how
I might proceed?

--
Best regards,
     Leon

"Creative work defines itself; therefore, confront the work."
      -- John Cage

Leon Shernoff
1511 E 54th St, Bsmt
Chicago, IL  60615