[Chicago] PostgreSQL and Python [sheila miguez]

Leon Shernoff leon at mushroomthejournal.com
Mon Feb 8 11:52:48 EST 2016

Thanks, Sheila!

Well, I guess Anaconda has taken over my normal package deployment path.
:-) I decided to do test-driven :-) installation and run the pip command
from my default shell location, and then do it from the Anaconda
directory. But after running it from my default directory, I can now
import pg8000 in Anaconda, but not in IDLE. So I guess all my future
packages are going to Anaconda whether I like it or not, but in the
meantime this is what I was trying to do so it's all good. :-)