[Chicago] Resolving lists within lists within lists within .....

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Tue Feb 16 15:50:51 EST 2016

Whether it looks pythonic or not Joshua, it works!  Try it before you
criticize it!!!   ;-)   In implementing recursive functions on lists, one
of the base cases is almost always whether the list is empty or not.  A
little lesson I learned from studying lists in Haskell and Ocaml.  Hard
languages for sure, but they made me a stronger programmer when it comes to
the dreaded "R" ( Recursion ).   ;-)