[Chicago] Pydash: Lodash for python (Functional programming library for python)

John Stoner johnstoner2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 10:41:27 EST 2016

Interesting. I looked at pydash a bit. I like the idea of having more
functional programming facilities in Python, but pydash... some of it seems
duplicative, some of it is unnecessarily verbose... meh. It seems more
idiomatic to Javascript than Python.

So I looked around a bit. Check out fn.py. Again borrows idioms from
another language, but this time it's Scala. If I'm going to bend my Python,
I'd much rather bend it in that direction.