[Chicago] ChiPy Call for March 10th Speakers

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 22:18:47 EST 2016

Hi all,

ChiPy is looking for speakers for the March 10th Meeting. ChiPy is eager to
hear talks from both new and veteran speakers.

This month, in addition to our normal talks, we'd like to have one 5-10 min
lightning talk about a useful Python module or module feature that others
might not be aware of. Please reply if you have ideas for a full-length
talk or a module lightning talk.

If you'd like to speak, keep in mind:

   - Talks typically range between 10 and 45 min (including question time)
   - Talks should be Python-related.

To submit a talk:

   - Please send your talk idea to this list.
   - We'll need you to fill out the talk proposal form to get you on the
   schedule.
      - http://www.chipy.org/meetings/topics/propose

Let me know if you have any questions, and hope to hear from you soon!

If you'd like to attend the next meeting, you can rsvp at chipy.org or via
our Meetup <http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/> group.

--
Joe J. Jasinski