[Chicago] Center for Talent Development Saturday instructors needed

Matthew T Rich m-rich at northwestern.edu
Wed Jan 6 10:41:21 EST 2016

Hello Chicago Python people,

The Center for Talent Development at Northwestern University is looking for instructors for a few of our programming-related Saturday courses this winter.

Scratch programming for grades 2-3 in Lake Bluff, Math Behind Computer Science for grades 3-4 in Naperville, and Robotics for grades 4-5 in Lake Bluff all need an instructor.  The session runs Jan 16-March 5 from 9am to 11:30am Saturdays.

Syllabi for the courses have been put together so you wouldn't need to do lesson planning, and we and will connect new instructors with established ones who have already planned their classes at our other sites.

Please email me off list for details if you're interested. Thank you!

--
Matthew Rich
Lead Web Application Developer
m-rich at northwestern.edu