[Chicago] Jupyter Day Chicago

Valentina Kibuyaga namusoke at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:01:14 EST 2016

Thanks for sharing!

Valentina

________________________________
From: Chicago <chicago-bounces+namusoke=hotmail.com at python.org> on behalf of Joshua Herman <zitterbewegung at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 7:56 PM
To: The Chicago Python Users Group
Subject: Re: [Chicago] Jupyter Day Chicago

Thanks for sharing this I signed up !
On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 6:54 PM Safia Abdalla <safia at safia.rocks> wrote:

Hello fellow Pythonistas,

If you use Jupyter Notebooks in for work or for fun, you'll definitely want to come to Chicago's first annual JupyterDay. The event will be held on the 20th of February at Civis Analytics and will feature interesting talks by some prominent figures in the Jupyter world and some talented local developers and data scientists. Not only will you get the chance to network and hack with some talented folks, all proceeds from the event will go to supporting further development of the open source tool that we all love.

You can read more about the event and purchase tickets at this page<http://blog.jupyter.org/2015/12/14/jupyterday-chicago-2016/>.

JupyterDay Chicago 2016<http://blog.jupyter.org/2015/12/14/jupyterday-chicago-2016/>
blog.jupyter.org
JupyterDay Chicago is a single-day workshop on the open-source Jupyter/IPython Notebook and its underlying architecture....

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to Safia (me) at safia -at- safia -dot- rocks.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,

Safia