[Chicago] Freelance Work

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Sat Jan 30 00:57:05 EST 2016

Hi Aaron!

I bet with a background in math and engineering you know way more than you
give yourself credit for.  Just read and practice as much as possible, and
attend classes, meetings, conferences, etc.  Don't overdo it however.
Fanaticism can really kill enthusiasm and passion.

What are your interests?  Cyber security?  Algorithms?  Data Science?  Web
programming?  Game programming?  Computer graphics?  Computer instruction?
When someone says "I'm into computers" that doesn't tell me that much
because the field is so huge.  Have fun exploring whatever appeals to you,
and I'm sure you'll eventually figure out what you would like to specialize
in.

Have fun.

Best,

Douglas.