[Chicago] (Paid) Internship

Lane Campbell lane at strapr.com
Tue Jul 5 17:03:38 EDT 2016

I like that this is an internship this year.  I did the student developer version last year and gained a lot of insight into the development process but I couldn't contribute much as a developer.  I'd like to warn that at the time, in my case, I had a severe lack of experience with Django and Python that made me a poor fit overall.  This is really a great experience for someone with some programming experience but not much professional experience.

Brian is an excellent teacher though, thanks for taking time to do this!

Sent from my iPhone