[Chicago] ChiPy July 2016 Meeting

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 22:45:17 EDT 2016

ChiPy,

Our next meeting is about here.  We hope to see you all there!

Join us at *6:00pm* to hang out, network, and eat.

The presentations will begin promptly at 7:00pm.

All are welcome! Please RSVP
<http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/events/232047414/> soon.  Please provide
your full name in the RSVP for the security check at the door.

*When:*
Thursday July 14th

   - 6:00pm:  doors open; food arrives
   - 6:30pm - 6:45: ChiPy Welcoming Table open
   - 7:00pm:  Talks Start

*How:*
You can rsvp at chipy.org or via our Meetup
<http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/> group.

*Where:*
IIT Stuart School of Business
565 W Adams St,
Chicago, IL

*What:*

   - *Getting meaningful results from unit tests*
   By: Manu Phatak
   - *Computer Vision in Python: How to build a basic face detection system*
   By: Jeremy Watt

   - *Intro to Deploying Django with Ansible*
   By: Joe Jasinski

Thanks always to all our Platinum sponsors, especially: Braintree,
Imaginary Landscape, and Telnyx.

Please be aware of our code of conduct http://www.chipy.org/pages/conduct/

See you there!

--