[Chicago] WebSIG meeting, July 26th

Adam Bain adam.bain at vokal.io
Thu Jul 21 08:16:09 EDT 2016

Sprout Social will be hosting the Web SIG (Special Interest Group) on
Tuesday, July 26. Doors open at 6 and talks begin at 6:30.

Sprout Social is located at 131 S Dearborn St., Ste. 1000.

Please RSVP before Monday with your first and last name on your ID for
security desk here: http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/events/232572677/

As usual, we should have some pizza and beers, as well as some
non-alcoholic refreshments.

We have a great talk by Aijaz Ansari lined up, but we could accomodate an
additional short 5-10 min talk. It can be anything related using Python to
do anything Web-related; feel free to talk about your pet project, any cool
libraries you are using, technical challenges you recently overcame, etc.
We are also seeking speakers for the following August meetup, so if you
have an idea for a talk please drop us line.

Feel free to respond to this thread, or contact me (foresmac at gmail.com) or
Adam (adam.bain at vokal.io) directly.

Thanks,

Adam Bain