[Chicago] Blockchain

Don Sheu dinaldo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 11:55:09 EDT 2016

Jason help?

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016, 8:54 AM Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm thinking about Blockchain in general, not just with Bitcoin. The
> distributed element reminds me of distributed version control in some ways.
>
> It seems like some other applications are being built on blockchains and I
> was wondering what others in the group have seen.

Don Sheu
312.880.9389

My Python user group in July meets at Accolade
http://www.meetup.com/PSPPython/events/231767570/
<http://www.meetup.com/PSPPython/events/230373146/>

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: *The information contained in this message may be
protected trade secrets or protected by applicable intellectual property
laws of the United States and International agreements. If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it.
Thank you.*