[Chicago] Job Opening for Python Programmer

Len Wanger len_wanger at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:41:30 EDT 2016

Fellow Chipmunks:

One of my clients has a full-time opening for a software engineer. It's an interesting, venture-funded start-up. If interested, please send a resume to info at impossible-object.com

Here are the details:

Software Engineer, Northbrook, IL

Impossible Objects is a fast-growing additive manufacturing (3D printing) company with a game-changing technology.  We are developing industrial 3D printing machines embodying our technology.

We seek a programmer for building desktop application software providing user interface and control for our 3D printing machines.  Languages include Python and C.  Experience with: graphics programming, NumPy, Git, Packaging/containers and database programing is preferred.

We prize analytical thinkers who say what they believe. If you want to join the cutting edge of a fast-growing company and help build the future of manufacturing from the ground up, we want to hear from you.

Send resumes (along with any cover letter, github repo links, etc.) to info at impossible-objects.com.

Len Wanger
LP Consulting