[Chicago] ChiPy June 2016 Meeting

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:09:29 EDT 2016

ChiPy,

Our next meeting is about here. For those of you who have ordered T-shirts,
we will have them at the meeting. We'll take more orders for those who are
interested.

Join us at 6:00pm to hang out, network, and eat!

New ChiPy attendees are invited to stop by the "ChiPy Welcoming Table" at
6:30pm, where you can learn more about ChiPy and meet some new people.

The presentations will begin promptly at 7:00pm.

All are welcome! Please RSVP
<http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/events/231408992/> soon.  Please provide
your full name in the RSVP for the security check at the door.

*When:*
Thursday June 9th

   - 6:00pm:  doors open; food arrives
   - 6:30pm - 6:45: ChiPy Welcoming Table open
   - 7:00pm:  Talks Start

*How:*
You can rsvp at chipy.org or via our Meetup
<http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/> group.

*Where:*
Braintree
222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza <https://goo.gl/maps/Tb4AcPVJYwC2>
Suite 800
Chicago, IL

*What:*

   - *An overview of python projects of OS X administration *
   (0:20:00 Minutes)
   By: Ryan Manly
   In this talk I will give a brief overview of many python projects used
   by many OS X admins for everything for updates services, packaging,
   software deployment, and configuration management
   - *Python Hype?*
   (0:30:00 Minutes)
   By: Brian Ray
   Brian will reveal the survey results that will help shed some light on
   the current and future projectile of the Python programming language. Has
   Python reached a peak? Will it popularity continues to rise? What are the
   users of Python at different levels saying about the state of Python
   Programming Language?
   - *PyCon 2016 recap*
   (0:15:00 Minutes)
   By: Jerry Dumblauskas
   Let's give an overview of Pycon

Thanks always to all our Platinum sponsors, especially: Braintree,
Imaginary Landscape, and Telnyx.

Please be aware of our code of conduct http://www.chipy.org/pages/conduct/

See you there!

--