[Chicago] ChiPy March 2016 Meeting

Robare, Phillip (TEKSystems) proba at allstate.com
Thu Mar 10 13:49:11 EST 2016

As an open organization dedicated to spreading knowledge I think it should be a condition of addressing Chipy that you agree that your talk is recordable.  You don’t have to even mention in the talk who you work for so that there should not be a problem with having to declare that your views are not necessarily those of your employer.  And if you are going to slip up and say something that your ex-spouse is going to use against you in court that talk probably was not germane to Chipy anyway.

Are there any reasons why a talk to Chipy should not be recorded?

Phil Robare