[Chicago] ChiPy March 2016 Meeting

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Thu Mar 10 17:19:43 EST 2016

Will someone fill in a time for Mock, even something like the other 3 times:
This is holding me up.

(u'Python-based data science to understand knowledge discovery and
expertise: A science perspective', u'2016-03-10T12:10:12')
(u'ChiPy Python Mentorship', u'2016-03-10T12:10:32')
(u'The wonder and the horror of the mock module', None)
(u'Job Market', u'2016-03-10T12:11:08')

--
Carl K