[Chicago] Finance SIG - Quantiacs - March 24th

David Matsumura davidkunio at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:37:54 EDT 2016

Think you can beat the market? Time to put your money where your algo is.
Quantiacs seeks to democratize algorithmic investing by giving you a
toolbox to build your strategy and brokering access to capital. For our
next Finance SIG on Thursday the 24th we will host the Quantiacs team. (Martin
and Nobie <https://quantiacs.com/About.aspx>) They will introduce the
Quantiacs toolbox, describe their platform and walk us through an algo
build or two. Here are the details.

Where: IIT Stuart School of Business
             565 W Adams - Room C20 (Lower Level)
When: March 24th 6:00 PM
Topic: *Quantiacs <https://quantiacs.com/Home.aspx>*
Register here: Meetup Link <http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/events/229478639/>

And that's not all...at the meetup we will debut our FinSIG working groups.
We know there are plenty of you out there that would like a collaborator on
your quest for quant investing domination. We will help make matches (if
you don't already have a team), setup some dojos and offer a little
mentorship to get your team on your way.

Thank you to Joe Cursio and IIT Stuart School of Business for hosting and
thank you to Objective Paradigm for buying pizza.

See you next week
David