[Chicago] ChiPy Call for April 14th Speakers

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 23:56:24 EDT 2016

Hi ChiPy,

We are looking for speakers for the *April 14th* ChiPy meeting.  We are
excited to hear talks from new and veteran speakers.

In addition to our normal talks, we are looking for someone who is willing
to give a 5-10 minute "Module of the Month" lightning talk, covering a
useful Python module or module feature.

*If you'd like to speak, keep in mind:*

   - Talks typically range between 10 and 45 min (including question time)
   - Talks should be Python-related.

*To submit a talk:*

   - Please send your talk idea to this list.
   - We'll need you to fill out the talk proposal form to get you on the
   schedule.
      - http://www.chipy.org/meetings/topics/propose

Let me know if you have any questions, and hope to hear from you soon!

If you'd like to attend the next meeting, you can rsvp at chipy.org or via
our Meetup <http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/> group.

--
Joe J. Jasinski