[Chicago] FinSIG Working Groups

David Matsumura davidkunio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 00:46:18 EDT 2016

Hi ChiPy,

We had another great FinSIG meetup tonight. Thank you to Quantiacs for
coming out and our sponsors Objective Paradigm and IIT Stuart School of
Business.

Today at the meetup we introduced our Working Groups.  These are small (3-4
people) teams that have a common goal. Building a trading strategy,
researching, building an app are all on the menu. The FinSIG organizers
will provide opportunities for the teams to develop and collaborate.

>From speaking with many people at meetings I know one of the reasons you
come is to find a collaborator. However, it can be hard to know how to get
started. We will take some of the friction out of the system and setup
groups.

If you would like to participate, please fill out this form.
http://goo.gl/forms/Ax1T9c6w6O

Got an idea on how to make this great? Please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,
David