[Chicago] OpenALPR - Transformations

Michael Tamillow mikaeltamillow96 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 22:26:57 EDT 2016

Actually it is this act:

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocTypeID=HB&DocNum=3289&GAID=13&SessionID=88&LegID=89469

Synopsis As Introduced
Creates the Automated License Plate Recognition System Act. Defines
"automated license plate recognition system" and *limits the use of such
systems to use by law enforcement personnel and their agencies for use in
an ongoing investigation*. Provides that data collected from use of the
system may only be kept for 30 days after it was obtained unless necessary
for an ongoing investigation. Provides that a violation of the Act is a
Class A misdemeanor.