[Chicago] " Scientific SIG Call for September 14th Speakers"

Daniel Galtieri daniel.galtieri at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 14:24:25 EDT 2016

Hi All,

The Scientific SIG will be holding it's next monthly meeting at Trunk Club
again on August 14th, from 6-8pm. Scott from Trunk Club will be giving the
talk he planned for the last event, but we're looking for another speaker
for the evening as well. Anything within the scope of "scientific Python"
is fair game.

As is always emphasized, you do not need to be an expert to give a talk.
The atmosphere is very casual, so if you have something you're interested
in presenting please don't hesitate due to inexperience.

If interested, feel free to either respond to this email or contact me (
daniel.galtieri at gmail.com)

Thanks,

Dan Galtieri