[Chicago] Looking for help with Django Girls Chicago - Tentatively Dec 4th

Lorena Mesa me at lorenamesa.com
Thu Sep 8 16:25:41 EDT 2016

Hello ChiPy,

PyLadies Chicago is looking to host another round of Django Girls in
Chicago and I am hoping to chat with any folks who may be able to host an
event for around 50 people for a Saturday event in early December and
potential sponsors. We will do a 1 day workshop roughly 9:00am to 6:00pm
tentatively Sat Dec 4th. We are flexible on the date however.

If you are interested in mentoring, either remotely to help students setup
their environments or doing on-site mentoring I'd love to chat too!

Thanks for all you do,
*Lorena Mesa*
Co-Organizer, PyLadies Chicago <http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-PyLadies/>
Director, Python Software Foundation