[Chicago] Seeking Python tutor (paid)

Trevor twelch at westmont.edu
Thu Sep 22 13:16:22 EDT 2016

hi all,

I’m looking for a Python teacher (paid) to meet up once or twice per week. I have web development experience, but would like to augment my Python learning with an experienced tutor. I live in Pilsen, I could come to you if you’re near a train line or we could meet at Soho House (I’m a member) or something like that.

If you are interested or available, I can provide additional details about myself and what I hope to learn if you email me directly (please do!)

Thanks,

Trevor