[Chicago] Chicago @ PyCon - who is going?

Don Sheu dinaldo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 23:46:09 EDT 2017

I'm going to try to put on the combined local user group happy hour on the
19th too.

Pictures from last year,
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w86xrw9ph1mdzqa/AADfwZ9LHhBaD2JWxT6cfSHwa?dl=0

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017, 7:14 PM Lorena Mesa <me at lorenamesa.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Curious who is going to PyCon from Chicago? I arrive the 18th and was
> hoping to coordinate some meals with folks!

Don Sheu
312.880.9389
My Python user group convenes every month 2nd Wednesdays
http://www.meetup.com/PSPPython/events/232708762/

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: *The information contained in this message may be
protected trade secrets or protected by applicable intellectual property
laws of the United States and International agreements. If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it.
Thank you.*