[Chicago] Sign up for Demystifying Data Science: A FREE Live Online Conference on 9/27!

Lee Ngo lee at thisismetis.com
Thu Aug 3 16:40:58 EDT 2017

*Are you data-curious? An aspiring data scientist?*
Metis is launching Demystifying Data Science: A FREE Live Online Conference
from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm (ET). Over 25 top-level speakers in the field
will discuss the training, the tools, and the career path needed to achieve
the "best job in the United States."

*Demystifying Data Science will also feature the following*:
- Live talks of 18-minutes each followed by Q&A
- Interactivity involving real-time chat, worldwide Q&A, polling, and
sharing
- Replay for those who sign up and wish to access content later

Interested in sponsoring? Click here to learn more about our offerings.

*Read more about the event and get updated below*:
https://thisismetis.com/demystify

*To register for the free conference, please go to the following link to
apply*:
https://bit.ly/demystifying-data-science-signup

Questions? Email Siobhan at siobhan at thisismetis.com.

'''

*Lee Ngo* | National Data Science Evangelist |* Metis*
*Voicemail:* (971) 220-5472 | *Schedule:* calendly.com/lee-metis
*Connect:* linkedin.com/in/leengo | *Follow: *twitter.com/LeePNgo

*Accelerate your data science career. Learn more at thisismetis.com
<http://thisismetis.com>*
*Join our international community here! bit.ly/metis-community-slack
<http://bit.ly/metis-community-slack>*
*Sign up for Demystifying Data Science, an FREE live online
conference: thisismetis.com/demystify <http://thisismetis.com/demystify>*