[Chicago] Thanks for having me!

Michael Tamillow mikaeltamillow96 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 12:26:15 EDT 2017

I would take everything John Oliver says with a grain of salt. Looks like
your analysis is most likely correct but I don't see any code, and the
level of fraud seems very amatuer - including the FCC's filtering of
comments. Do we live in 1960?

One of the strongest outcries against title 2 is human trafficking, which
is being perpetrated on and by Backpages.com, but they repeatedly deny it
because they hide behind vague terminology. Likewise, there are some sites
that have sprung up as a chance to extort people based on lewd photos.
You've got to crack a few eggs to make an omelette, right?

http://www.iamjanedoefilm.com/
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/parents-found-missing-daughter-backpage-fight-justice-part-44753036

Google's corporate policy used to be "Don't be evil
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_be_evil>" but it seems they have
succumbed to the hypocrisy of the world. Can't everyone get behind what's
right? It's not changing title 2 that matters. It is how is it changed.