[Chicago] Thanks for having me!

Michael Tamillow mikaeltamillow96 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 23:38:40 EDT 2017

I think it's a wash. Is Netflix bound by some code of ethics not to take
advantage of rules in their favor? Weren't they putting an excessive burden
on ISPs by their service at on point? Netflix is also another gigantic
company. Is there really any way the average person won't get screwed?

Either way, I'll probably just go with the flow. I wouldn't be wholly
dissatisfied if all smartphones imploded or the internet ceased to exist
and people suddenly had to look at each other on the train. Although, I'd
probably be out of a living... kind of a Catch-22.