[Chicago] Mentorship Program Extension

Ray Berg raymondwberg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 21:45:29 EDT 2017

Hey folks,

We got a request or two to extend the Mentorship program application window
which closed last night. Since we are super nice and have the power
of Python at our finger tips....we're going to do it!

chipymentor.org/portal

You have until tomorrow (Tuesday, 8/14) at noon (Central time) to get in
your Mentorship applications. This goes for Mentors and Mentees. After
that, I rack and stack as we prepare for our selection process.

Turn your `Draft` into `Submitted` to get a chance at this Fall's program.
Tell your last-minute friends and family about this last chance!

Respectfully,
Ray Berg