[Chicago] ChiPy: December 2017 Meeting

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 09:40:46 EST 2017

Hey ChiPy,

At our next ChiPy meeting on Thurs December 14th, the ChiPy Mentorship
Program will wrap up and 10 Mentees will give presentations on what they've
been working on over the past 3 months. Join us for what is sure to be an
exciting meeting! Thank you to mHUB for hosting!

*When:*Dec. 14, 2017, 6 p.m.

6:00pm:  Doors open; food arrives
7:00pm:  Talks Start promptly at 7

*How:*You can RSVP at chipy.org <http://www.chipy.org/> or via our Meetup
<https://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/events/245093516/> group.

*Where:*
mHUB
965 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL 60642

*What:*
Checkout out the upcoming talks at:
http://www.chipy.org/

Mentorship Finals Fall '17
 Yvonne Matos
 Daniel Nunez
 Shea Munion
 Anna Felicity Friedman
 Adam Patni
 Zax Rosenberg
 Ryan Regan
 Jaimie Catoe
 Sydney Huppert
 Joe Kresach

Thank you always to all our sponsors, including our Diamond sponsor: Metis.
Also thank you to our Platinum sponsors: Braintree, Imaginary
Landscape, Procured
Health, Signature Consultants, and Telnyx.  Also, thank you to our Silver
sponsor: Markit.

Please be aware of our code of conduct http://www.chipy.org/pages/conduct/

--
Joe J. Jasinski