[Chicago] Quantopian Chicago meetup tonight

David Matsumura davidkunio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 12:14:21 EST 2017

I think if you RSVP'd in the meetup link that would likely be appreciated by the Quantopian people, but otherwise I think it's fine if you just show up. Security isn't particularly rigorous at that location.

See you there
David

--
David Matsumura
773.230.1761

On Jan 5, 2017, at 11:11 AM, comicpilsen <comicpilsen at gmail.com> wrote:

hi there

do we need anything to get in? OR is it just turn up and listen. Excited that you are holding this in my neighborhood :-)

CP