[Chicago] 1 Hour Workshops at Python Project Nights

Tathagata Dasgupta tathagatadg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 00:31:10 EST 2017

The Python Project night will be hosted by ChiPy every Third Thursday at
Braintree at 6:30 pm. We are organizing 1 hour workshops at Python Project
Nights where attendees will learn something new every month by hands on
problem solving. This is an evolved version of the Coding Dojos that was
limited only to Mentors & Mentees of ChiPy's Mentorship program. We are are
now opening it up for everyone and looking for TAs for running the
workshops.

As Python Project Night TA, you would be part of the team who would be
designing the problems on Python, Data Science and Web Development. You
will also be helping the attendees with environment setup, explain related
concepts and answer question with the problem. In addition to the event
night, we will meet twice every month for planning next month's meeting.
Total expected time commitment per month is about 6 to 8 hours.

Learn something new every month and help others learn as well.

https://github.com/chicagopython/CodingWorkshops/

Register here <https://goo.gl/forms/26WgWChxzP3equBv1> to become a TA.