[Chicago] MongoDB World - June 20-21 in Chicago

Robert Dean robertbdean at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 18:05:18 EDT 2017

Bill,

Checked out the mongodb URL, which I hadn't noticed before.

MDB is clearly a big-business app.  Checked out the Windows
downloads available.  A l l  require installation of Windows Server
8 .  So forget it.  The price range for their June 20-22 Chicago
conference is $375 to $998.  So much for MDB.  Maybe Alexia
has heard of it.

The Roseville apt. is now for sale.  Barbara settled on an initial
asking price of $145K --  as is .  Very few of the units in the
immediate neighborhood are for sale.  Who knows what each
of the three of us will clear . . .

Bob

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 12:59 PM, Meghan Gill via Chicago <chicago at python.org