[Chicago] a trader with a project

comicpilsen comicpilsen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 09:26:21 EDT 2017

Hi all

I was approached by a futures trader with a project currently being modeled using excel.
He wants to find a person to program it in Python ( my advice as speed is not an issue).
My understanding is that the database aspect has been done using SQLserver and that the
data feed is also done using Esignal. Is there anyone in the group interested in talking
to him? He seems to be a very knowledgeable person and an ex board member of the CME
introduced him to me so I think the idea has some validity.  I am snowed under at the
moment with other things though I must say this looked exciting.

thanks

cp