[Chicago] Chicago Coder Conference - *Last* Call for Papers and Discount Code

Anjali Deolapure anjali.deolapure at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 00:05:34 EDT 2017

Hey Pythonistas,

The Chicago Coder Conference is still looking for some Python talks to
represent the coolest language in the land.

The last day for talk submissions is this *Friday, March 31st*, and I know
y'all have some awesome presentations to contribute.

Here are the links for details:

http://www.chicagocoderconference.com/
http://www.chicagocoderconference.com/call-for-papers/

Giving a talk will obviously get you a free pass to the conference and the
chance to represent Python in the Chicago Coder Community. (BONUS!)

Also, for those wanting to attend, ChiPy received a 50% discount code for
registration:

*2017CCCUGchipy50*

Let me know if you have any questions, and I can get you in contact with
the right people!

Cheers,
Anjali