[Chicago] Some Exciting Upcoming Data Science Events in Chicago

Emily Wilson emily at thisismetis.com
Mon May 1 16:02:03 EDT 2017

Hello ChiPy Members,

Metis <https://www.thisismetis.com/> here, touching base to let you know we
have a great upcoming data science event in your area. This Wednesday, join
us for:

Bootcamp Alumni Lightning Talks: Demo’ing What You Can Do in 12 Weeks
<https://www.meetup.com/Metis-Chicago-Data-Science/events/239279282/>From
6:30 - 8:30 pm, visit us and meet the instructors, students, and alumni of
our Data Science Bootcamp <http://www.thisismetis.com/data-science>. Enjoy
food and drinks as 3 recent bootcamp graduates give lightning talks and
present the final projects they were able to create during their 12 weeks
at Metis.

Note: The early application deadline for the next bootcamp in Chicago is
May 8th, so come learn more about the experience beforehand.

Then on May 4th, we’ll be hosting your next Scientific SIG Meetup
<https://www.meetup.com/Metis-Chicago-Data-Science/events/239330782/>!

We look forward to these events and more. Feel free to join our Meetup group
<https://www.meetup.com/Metis-Chicago-Data-Science/> to stay updated on all
upcoming events, as well as follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/thisismetis> and Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/ThisIsMetis/>.

Reach out with any questions, anytime!

Best,