[Chicago] Tweeted tonight

Adam "Cezar" Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Sat May 13 21:05:21 EDT 2017

That's a real person and a member of the mailing list. So it wasn't caught
by any of the filters and didn't go into moderation. It also looks like a
normal mail if you take that gnarly signature out of it.

Not sure if we want to start enforcing style guidelines around signatures,
but I can leave that up to the community.

Father, Pythonista, Cyclist, Brewer. Dabbling in Clojure and Functional
Languages