[Chicago] After party

Don Sheu dinaldo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 18:59:45 EDT 2017

Checking flight options from Seattle.

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017, 3:48 PM Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:

> I put a refundable deposit in for Plymouth Restaurant & Rooftop Bar
> starting at 9:30 but will need at least 20 people to show to get it back.
> Also, they are prepaired for 40.
>

> 327 S Plymouth Ct, Chicago, IL 60604
>

> Looking forward to this! Brian
> --
> Brian Ray
> @brianray
> (773) 669-7717

Don Sheu
312.880.9389
My Python user group convenes every month 2nd Wednesdays
http://www.meetup.com/PSPPython/events/232708762/

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: *The information contained in this message may be
protected trade secrets or protected by applicable intellectual property
laws of the United States and International agreements. If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it.
Thank you.*