[Chicago] [PyCon Startup Row] Chicago Event on 11/13

Jason D. Rowley jasondonaldrowley at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 10:38:51 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I hope all y'all's weekends have gone well.

I know I'm running the risk of doing some repeats here, but Brian said I
should email this address too. (Don Sheu emailed
chicago-organizers at python.org last night.)

We're kicking off PyCon Startup Row's 2018 season with a pitch event at
Braintree HQ on November 13. Last year, we had over 50 RSVPs from ChiPy and
I hope we have the same kind of turnout this year.

Don has created a discount code for people to RSVP:
https://psfstartups.eventbrite.com?discount=chipy

In the past couple years, we've cross-posted the Eventbrite page to the
ChiPy Meetup group, and I was hoping we could do the same this year. I've
attached some proposed copy for the post, and I'm totally willing to accept
suggestions for improvement / edits.

Please let me know if there's anything else Don and I can do to help
promote this event to ChiPy!

Best,
Jason D. Rowley
--
Best Regards,
Jason D. Rowley

(708) 601-9383

http://jasondrowley.com/
https://keybase.io/jdr/

I am a strict adherent to articles 2 & 10 of the Email Charter:
http://emailcharter.org/