[Chicago] [Promotion] Book for Data Science Aspirants

M.Dumlupinar mdumlupinar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 07:19:18 EDT 2018

Hi Karthikeyan,

Thank you for your information and congrats for your efforts. I clicked the
link you shared above and visited the amazon page of the book. However, I
was unable to look at the first pages of the book. By the way, I am an
experienced Java developer and want to learn a different language such as
Python and Ruby, though, I didn't decided which one will be my next
platform. But, I like to study data science. I am planning to study the
topic three or four months later.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 3:38 PM, Karthikeyan A K via Chicago <
chicago at python.org> wrote:

> Hello Python people,
>
> Two years ago, my profession changed, I had to do data science work. When
> I started it, I (though I knew Python) found it to be extremely difficult.
> I had these doubts: What to learn? Where to learn? am I doing things right?
> Were the questions that arose in my mind. I had no proper guide and it was
> pain.
>
> So I wrote this book https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FYVTNX7 , a guide for
> those who would like to become Data Scientist. I have crystallized two
> years of my struggle and answers to it in this book. I hope this book would
> help you.
>
> - Karthikeyan A K

İyi çalışmalar...

Mustafa DUMLUPINAR