[Chicago] Inside Advice from Women in Data Science @ Metis next Tuesday

Nathan Vermeiren nathan at thisismetis.com
Thu Nov 8 21:02:09 EST 2018

Hi ChiPy,

Check out "Inside Advice from Women in Data Science" next week at Metis!
https://bit.ly/2DcejNn

Data scientists have the best job in the USA, according to Glassdoor. The
field may be relatively new and occasionally vaguely defined, but one
thing's for sure — it's also growing as more and more people are skilling
up to enter the data science workforce.

At this event hear from a panel of women working in data science in Chicago
regarding topics such as the job search, navigating the work culture and
it's environment.

*When:* Tuesday, November 13th at 6pm - 8pm
*Where:* Metis 1103 W. Van Buren (3rd Floor) Chicago, IL 60607

After the event keep the Data Science conversation going by joining the
Metis Community Slack!

Join our Metis Community Slack channel!

Apply here: http://bit.ly/MetisCommunitySlack

Nathan
Metis National Data Science Evangelist and Events Manager

Contact me at nathan at thisismetis.com if you have any questions regarding
Metis or would like to discuss organizing a future tech event in Chicago!

--
Nathan Vermeiren
National Data Science Evangelist

<https://www.facebook.com/ThisIsMetis> [image: Twitter]
<http://www.twitter.com/thisismetis>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/5009641>

<https://www.switchup.org/bootcamps/metis>
*Our Philosophy*

*We strive, we sweat, we swear.*

*We go the extra mile.We stage, we fail.*

*We try again.  Get it right*

*We learn. Connect. Come together.Welcome to Metis.*