[Chicago] Can I deep link to a Jupyter Notebook cell?

Sunhwan Jo sunhwanj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 09:11:46 EDT 2018

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16630969/ipython-notebook-anchor-link-to-refer-a-cell-directly-from-outside <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16630969/ipython-notebook-anchor-link-to-refer-a-cell-directly-from-outside>

This link explains that either by adding a header cell or adding a cell with anchor (“<a id=‘xyz’></a>”) would do it.

Best,
Sunhwan