[Chicago] Chicago Polyglot Mingle postponed until Feb 12th

Adam Bain bainada.iit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 01:56:14 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

Due to the extreme cold moving in on Jan 30th, for the safety of all
attendees, the Chicago Polyglot mingle has being postponed until Feb 12th.
While we regret not being able to hold the event tonight, we hope that you
can make the new date.

Ticket logistics:

If you have already had tickets, you are still set for the new date. If you
do not plan to come on the 12th, if you don't mind, please cancel your
ticket so that we can get an accurate head count and so that other people
who could not originally attend are able to do so. If you have still yet to
sign up, a new block of tickets is going up at ChicagoPolyglot.com shortly,
please use the "ChiPy"

Thank you for your understanding. I am really excited for the 12th to have
this gathering of ChiPy, Chicago Ruby, CJUG, and other user groups in the

Stay safe,
Adam Bain

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.python.org/pipermail/chicago/attachments/20190130/3c253597/attachment.html>

More information about the Chicago mailing list