[Chicago] Chicago Polyglot Mingle postponed until Feb 12th

Adam Bain bainada.iit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 02:00:34 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

Due to the extreme cold moving in on Jan 30th, for the safety of all
attendees, the Chicago Polyglot mingle has being postponed until Feb 12th.
While we regret not being able to hold the event tonight, we hope that you
can make the new date.

Ticket logistics:

If you have already had tickets, you are already set for the new date. If
you do not plan to come on the 12th, and you don't mind, please cancel your
ticket so that we can get an accurate head count and so that other people
who could not originally attend are able to do so. If you are still yet to
sign up, a new block of tickets is going up at ChicagoPolyglot.com shortly.
You can sign up under the "ChiPy" ticket type.

I appreciate your understanding. I am really looking forward to the 12th
where we will have this gathering of ChiPy, Chicago Ruby, CJUG and other
Chicago user groups.

Stay safe,
Adam Bain

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.python.org/pipermail/chicago/attachments/20190130/769b9b65/attachment.html>

More information about the Chicago mailing list