[Chicago] ChiPy December 2019 __main__ Meeting

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 17:59:51 EST 2019

Hi ChiPy,

We have a great meeting planned for December. The Mentees from the ChiPy
Mentorship program will present the Python-based projects that they have
been working on for the past three months with their Mentor. Be prepared to
see some really creative and interesting projects and talks!

Thank you very much to Braintree for hosting us this month!

*When:*Thursday December 12, 2019, 6 p.m.

6:00pm Doors open
6:30pm: Meeting starts

*How:*You can RSVP at chipy.org <http://www.chipy.org/> by noon the day of
the event.

*Where:*
Braintree

Merchandise Mart 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza 8th Floor Chicago, IL 60654

*What:*
Ten mentees will present the projects that they have been working on with
their mentors for the past three months.

Thank you always to all our sponsors, including our Diamond sponsors: Metis
and Telnyx
Also thank you to our Platinum sponsors: Braintree, Imaginary Landscape,
Lumere, and Signature Consultants.
Also, thank you to our Silver sponsor: Markit.

Please be aware of our code of conduct http://www.chipy.org/pages/conduct/

--
Joe J. Jasinski
www.joejasinski.com