[ChiPy-announce] ChiPy May 2020 __main__ Meeting

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:24:39 EDT 2020

Hi ChiPy,

This month, we are excited to be holding our second remote __main__
meeting! You can join the live stream on YouTube and participate in the
YouTube chat. We look forward to seeing you at what will be an amazing
meeting.

*When: *Thursday May 14, 2020, 6 p.m.
*Where: *Remote Meeting
You can can join our Live Stream at the following link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWs3KFpRQjU

*More info:*
https://www.chipy.org/

*What*

   - *From Spreadsheets to DataFrames: Escaping Excel Hell with Python*
   By: Ryan McCoy

   - *Intro to Python kubernetes (k8s) client*
   By: Nate Rock

   - *pudb introduction*
   By: Erik Johnson

Thank you always to our sponsors, including our Event Sponsor, Rally
Health. ChiPy is a community run even and we depend on generous donations
from our sponsors to make events and activities possible.
If you or your company is interested in sponsoring, we'd love to talk with
you as we update our sponsorships for 2020.

Please be aware of and abide by our code of conduct
http://www.chipy.org/pages/conduct/

Engage with ChiPy
Website: https://www.chipy.org/
Slack: https://joinchipyslack.herokuapp.com/