[code-quality] Python coding standard checks

Olivier CAYROL olivier.cayrol at logilab.fr
Thu Jan 30 16:12:45 CET 2014

Dear sir,

Thanks for your interest in pylint. pylint is a free software published
under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2. I believe
you can find the answers to all your questions inside this license.

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.en.html

If you have any further questions about pylint, you can write to the
mailing list: code-quality at python.org

Regards,

  O. CAYROL.

--
Olivier CAYROL                       LOGILAB - Paris / Toulouse (France)
                                               Olivier.Cayrol at logilab.fr
Logiciels libres innovants pour le Web et les Sciences |Python  CubicWeb
Innovative free software for Web and Sciences          |SaltStack Debian