[code-quality] Request For Comments: Moving Flake8 development to Git

Ian Cordasco graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 14:35:44 CEST 2014

I was actually wondering if we should just keep it on BitBucket but convert
it to git. This would allow the URL to remain the same so people will not
be misled to the old repository. Granted clicking a link to take them to
the git version isn't terrible but it just seems easier. Also while I'm the
most active maintainer I wouldn't feel right recreating the repo under my
account. If we do move to GitHub, I would rather make an organization to
house the repo and probably flake8-docstrings.